Enhancing prosperity in our community
Membership Decal: A sign of a good business in Southeastern Connecticut. Display it proudly!
-Only member businesses are referred when the Greater Mystic Chamber of Commerce receives inquiries.
-Visitor Information: Tourists visit the Welcome Center at the Mystic Depot to get information on our members and their services.
- Display Rack: Brochures and business cards can be displayed in special racks in the Welcome Center at the Mystic Depot and advertise on wall space for additional visibility.
- Relocation Packages: Members' brochures can be included in relocation packets and mailed to those relocating to SECT.
Town-wide Gift Certificate Program - Mystic Dollars: Only members of the Greater Mystic Chamber of Commerce can be participants and redeem these popular gift certificates at their place of business.
Networking: (monthly events)
- Business After Hours
- Business Before Hours/First Thursdays
- Groton Business Association monthly meetings
- Breakfast Meetings
Advertising: Opportunities to promote the business in Specialty Publications
- Membership Directory: Free copy as well as free alphabetical and categorical listing in the annual printed Membership Directory. Be sure to check with the chamber about deadlines.
- Website: Free detailed listing and web link on Greater Mystic Chamber of Commerce's website. www.mysticchamber.org
Social Media: The GMCC staff is experienced in social media content creation and able to offer advice and input to help your business generate feedback via social media outlets, especially Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Flickr. A brochure on social media and some of the services we offer can be found online by clicking --here--.
Mailing Lists: Access to the mailing lists of Greater Mystic Chamber of Commerce businesses on either mailing labels at a nominal charge or emailed in an excel file at no cost.
Certificates of Origin and Notary Public: Members who export goods or need signature verification can receive these services free.
Workshops, Conferences and Seminars: Members receive invitations and special prices for chamber sponsored events that will increase your business skills and your competitive edge.
Government Liaison: The Chamber represents business through its membership in Southeastern Connecticut Enterprise Region, and Connecticut Business and Industry Association.
Appear on Mystic Matters: Chamber members have the opportunity to appear on local cable show; Mystic Matters; hosted by Tricia Walsh and Susette Tibus, to discuss upcoming events and news in their business.
Participation on Committees: Chamber members have the privilege of serving on the chamber's many active committees. Give your input and get involved!
Research and Market Data: The Greater Mystic Chamber of Commerce has a library available to its members, which includes demographic and economic data, marketing, finance and loan information as well as resources to assist in starting and enhancing your business.
LCD Projector and Sound System: Free use for chamber members.
Education and Assistance: The chamber, with its professional staff, is a resource for small businesses in need of help and information.
--JOIN US TODAY!--
Copyright Greater Mystic Chamber of Commerce 2006. All Rights Reserved.